MTC: Pizza + Scriptures = Good

Received Today:

 Hi mom! I love getting your emails, it's the best part of the week when i hear from you guys :) I'm glad to hear you're all doing ok, and Jasper isn't too depressed! I miss those sunsets, it's been pretty rainy here, but today is the first sunny day of the week and it's gorgeous!

"Sis. Phelps doesn't like selfies..."


I love Provo so far, this place is just filled with the spirit all day. My favorite part of my mission so far.... That's a tough one. I love study time. Getting closer to the Lord by reading his word is the highlight of my day. The scriptures are like my happy place now..:)
"My desk all the time"
The most challenging part is when we feel like we didn't teach very well in our lessons with our "investigators" because we didn't trust in the Lord enough. It makes me homesick and discouraged, but not for long! When you have an amazing district, anything is possible.
The most delicious thing is definitely the pizza. We have it once a week! You'll be pleased to hear that i eat a large helping of salad every meal, and lift some hardcore weights every single day for an hour. I've also gained 5 pounds already!

Also, we're the kings of four square. Since we've been here, I've won, Elder Scalese has won twice, Elder Bowman has won once, and Elder Deus won twice. We are the kings ;) We have an old ripped up shirt that we pass along to the king for that day that says "King of four square" On it. So far I've seen Dana Berkey and Becky Parish from home.

 Haha it's finally Gracie's room, huh?? (Mom's Note:  She took over his room)  Man that's crazy xD I'm sure she loves it. I'm glad you guys are playing more Tennis!! You guys will do great, let me know how it goes :) Skylar's on her first date?? But i'm not there to scare him!! Lol jk, sounds like she's doing just fine :) I'll definately pray for her. We do alot of that here :)

So some exciting news!! The leaders of the Lutheran church in Germany are coming here on monday to tour the MTC, and OUR class was selected to help out. So we're eating lunch with the apostles of the Lutheran church, and they're coming to class with us! Very nervewracking, but we can do it. We were told we were selected because they believed our class could represent Jesus Christ very well. :) 
Learning German

Gracie is so good at that stuff, (managing her Diabetes) I'm so grateful for technology too. 

Overall things are still doing great here, and i love going to the Temple. We go once a week :) on Saturday. 
 My German is coming along great :) The gift of tongues is amazing! I do feel healthy. Downing the salads!! Thats awesome that you saw that deer :D

Love you mom :) Send me anything! Donuts, chocolate, gummies, chips, anything! :D Elder Deus litterally just recieved two dozen donuts from his mom.It was just two crispy creme boxes taped together with a shipping label xD. So funny!

"My best friend is beef jerkey"


Well I gotta get to my laundry. Love you guys so much!!! Can't wait to get your replies :)
Mom's note:  The socks?  My guess is as good as yours...

Love Elder Larson
xoxoxo

Comments

  1. I love his positive attitude aND pictures! I will be blog-stalking your boy for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his positive attitude aND pictures! I will be blog-stalking your boy for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love reading and seeing all this! He's such an incredible guy! Keep this blog coming and us signed in! Love to all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts