Another hedgehog and Nephi's Psalm.

From Oct. 10, 2017:
 
My Dear Mother,

These Gingerbread pancakes sound absolutely delicious! I must taste them. I'm making a list of foods I need when I get back actually. Just kidding... But I should start one. Inca is already on the list.
 
They work so hard!!
 It sounds like things are definitely getting colder for you!! :) It's cooling down really fast here too. We've worn jackets and scarves about every day this week. "It's beginning to look alot like... the same! Only reaaally reaaally colder..." I think that's how the song goes. 
 
 

You taught Nephi's psalm?? I love that chapter!! :) I love the way you described it. I've thought about his emotions in the chapter for sure, but I've never thought of relating it to his present circumstances. That helps me understand the context so much better! I feel like I can relate to the prophets a lot better after reading something like that. Nephi was a chosen vessel of the Lord and an amazing man. Yet there he was crying to the Lord about his imperfections. It shows me that God really does call imperfect people to accomplish his perfect works. :) That gives me a lot of hope! I love the Book of Mormon too!

Me, Sis. Harrick & my best friend, Julian

While you're in Tri-Cities you should pick me up some Inca and just ship it on over. It won't go bad, I promise. I'll pray for it. ;) Haha. Just kidding. I'm glad you'll be able to see family again! I'm sure your parents will really appreciate the visit. :) 
 





Yeah I hear from Rachel sometimes! Not too often, but I understand that. She wrote me a couple weeks ago and I was super glad to get it. :)

Tell Jasper I said HEY! I can't wait to see that punk chubdog again. I hope he recognizes me! If not, I'll be real sad. I'm sure it'll be fine though. Haha he needs a haircut periodically, otherwise he can't even see properly! And you got the email!! :) I'm so glad you did. It was so much fun to sing with President! He actually wrote the harmony for that version and it was beautiful. We changed into German last minute too, so that was fun xD 
 
 

I'm so happy this week went so well! It did for us too. It was actually kind of a mix, but we felt good in the end. That's the most important thing. That we work hard, do our best, and know it at the end of the day. :) At least some interesting things happened this week! I'll start off with the interesting stuff, then the funny stuff, then the good stuff, to end it on a good note. :)



Interesting... We called a bunch of people this week that were old investigators and had luck setting up 4 appointments for this week! YAY! :) But we had two of them yesterday and they both stood us up. They even hit the end button mid-ring when we called them. Let me tell you, this can be SO frustrating. There are so many people with such a warped sense of integrity and honesty. People profess to be good and honest but then do things like that without a second thought. They agreed to a time and place to meet and talk about God with the intention of never showing up. This just boggles my mind. I know I haven't always been the most responsible in my life... But i never tell people I'll come when I'm clearly not going to. If I'm not going to show up I tell them. People are so afraid of offending people these days that they lie so they won't have to say no to your face. I'd rather have that then a waste of time expecting someone and preparing a lesson for them. *Exasperated noise* Ok, the rant is over. :) 


 
 

Besides that, I was doing push-ups this week, and I was doing them military style with power bars, and I accidentally had the power bars too far apart and guess what?? *POP* There goes my shoulder! I injured it. -_- Now I'm not supposed to do push-ups for at least a month, and I can't really lift anything. It's not bad, but they think I dislocated it and popped it back in, tearing some muscles. AGH!


Believe it or not...I found another one!!

Add caption

We met a woman on the street named: Blessing. No joke! She is awesome! She was so happy to meet us and wanted us to come preach to her as soon as possible. When I gave her a call she asked me: "When are you coming to preach the good news to me??" AH! :D She is so excited about the Book of Mormon. She's a miracle.


Visiting a castle


President came on Sunday and called everyone to repentance!! No, just kidding. He came and gave classes on how to do member missionary work. :) It was super cool and we sang a duet together. I love President Brown. He's really become a good friend of mine.

We went to a castle today!
 
Cooking Spaghetti Carbonara
 

Well that's all I have time for I Gotta go but I love you so much and miss you! I can't wait to hug you and taste your cooking again! :)

With all my heart, Your son Tanner

Comments

Popular Posts